Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CHEERS!!

Photobucket

Congratulations to myself!

Ok, now back to the purpose of this blog. I come to find myself a fan of people who managed to make an impact in whatever line of business they're in, whether it be fashion, art, music, movies, and literature. Every now and then I'll post some "outta left field" subjects, but I think that'll just add some flavor and if you don't like it.....jump out a window with Ron Browz.

First, I would like to give a BIG shout to Mayer Hawthorne for his valiant attempt at bringing that old school bop back. If you haven't guess by now, music is my first subject....duh! Anyway, this ordinary Caucasian from Ann Arbor (my girl is from U. of Michigan booo) has the sound of Richie Valens, Marvin Gaye, and Elvis melded in one. The boy has vocals and his lyrics are most definitely dope! Just listen to the track 'Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin' this track made me think that I was in the late 60's early 70's. I have enough faith in people that you would give his music a spin. He can be found on iTunes or you could just illegally download it like 100% of the population. The name of his EP is Strange Arrangement. Please support good music if your open-minded enough. I understand that some people's brains may explode when exposed to a new thing but take this risk.

Photobucket

wale
A new track for you Wale fans. By the way I'm not sold on his music, but he is cool as hell in person. Give it a spin! And yes that's dirty ass Lindsay Lohan.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6691644576b85cf7/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Everyday Slacker's Fan Box